Puzzle tables recalled for choking hazard
- November 16, 2006 11:37 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Target is recalling about 7,100 Play Wonder puzzle tables because they pose choking and laceration hazards to children, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced.
The company has reported that handles on the puzzles can loosen, putting children at risk of choking on pieces. Also, the tips of the nails on the inside shelf of the puzzle table may be exposed, posing a laceration or puncture danger.
Target has received two reports of the pegs coming off the puzzle pieces. No injuries have been reported.
The recall involves puzzle tables with the item number 204/12/0162 on the upper right corner of the packaging.
The products were sold from December 2005 through October 2006.
Consumers should return the products to Target for refunds.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post