Pottery Barn recalls candles for fire hazard
- November 22, 2006 8:49 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Pottery barn is recalling about 68,000 Gourd candles because they pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
The candles may burn strongly and fail to self-extinguish once they burn to the bottom.
The recall involves five styles of the gourd-shaped candles along with sets of eight mini-gourd candles.
The candles were sold at Pottery Barn stores, and through the company catalogue and website from September 2006 through October 2006.
Consumers should stop using the candles and contact the company for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post