Decorative snaps and clips recalled due to lead poisoning danger
- November 16, 2006 11:36 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Provo Craft is recalling about 76,000 decorative snaps and metal clips because they pose a lead poisoning hazard to users, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced.
Lead, which can cause adverse health effects, can be toxic if ingested by children.
There have been no associated injuries reported to the company.
The recall involves the Rob and Bob Studio Clip-ease clips with the model numbers 28-1084, 28-1085 and 28-1086, and the Rob and Bob Studio Snap-Ease snaps with model number 28-1080.
The clips were sold at scrapbook and craft stores from August 2005 through October 2006.
Consumers should stop using the products and contact the company for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post