Atico espresso makers recalled for burn hazards
- November 2, 2006 10:00 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Atico International is recalling about 54,000 espresso makers from the marketplace because they pose burn and impact injury hazard, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced.
The heating element on the Espresso Express machines may separate from the base, putting consumers at risk.
The recall involves products with the item number W14A7166. The machines were sold from August 2005 through October 2005.
Consumers should stop using the recalled makers immediately and contact Atico for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post