Suave bath sets recalled because of choking, strangulation and suffocation hazards
- September 28, 2006 10:37 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 11,000 Suave Kids Bath Sets are being recalled because they pose a hazard to children, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced.
Young children are at risk of choking on small parts in the bath sets, the commission advised, Additionally, the handles on the carrying cases pose a strangulation hazard. The plastic carrying case also poses a danger of suffocation.
Consumers should return the product to the store for a full refund.
No injuries or incidents have been reported.
The bath sets included shampoo, bath sponges, and other toy products. The style numbers included in the recall are SVK 9498, 9499, 9501, 9506, 9507 and 9508.
The products were sold at Wal-Mart stores from March 2006 through June 2006 for about $10 US.
For more information, contact Almar Sales at (800) 251-2522 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post