Health Canada Foreign Product Alert: Chao Nongsu Qingzhi Jiaonang (OPC Care)
- September 1, 2006 1:02 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada is advising consumers not to take Chao Nongsu Qingzhi Jiaonang because of concerns about possible side effects.
The capsules, marketed as a weight-loss product, may cause vision problems, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, dizziness, decreased alertness, abdominal pain and sleeplessness.
This product is not sold in Canada, but could have been purchased by Canadians travelling abroad or by consumers over the internet.
No adverse reactions have been reported to Health Canada.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post