Cervélo Cycles recalled due to fall risk
- September 29, 2006 9:38 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 650 Cervélo bicycles are being recalled because the frames can come loose or separate, causing the rider to fall or lose control, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced.
The recall involves the 2005 R2.5 carbon fibre bicycles and frames with serial numbers higher than R251700.
The bicycles were sold at Cervélo retailers from December 2004 through May 2005. No associated incidents or injuries have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the bicycles and contact the company for a free replacement frame.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post