Health Canada warning: hydrogen peroxide
- August 21, 2006 3:53 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada is warning people not to drink products containing hydrogen peroxide for medicinal purposes because they can cause serious harm or death when ingested. Anyone who is currently using hydrogen peroxide in this manner should stop immediately and consult a health care provider.
Ingestion of hydrogen peroxide can cause serious harm or death, as well as irritation or ulcers in the stomach and intestines.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post