Your Interview: Chef Michael Smith
- June 25, 2009 12:31 PM |
- By Tara Kimura
Hello Food Bytes readers,
Tomorrow (Friday) we'll have a chance to do a quick interview with Chef Michael Smith, host of Chef Abroad and Chef at Home.
Smtih will talk to us about a few P.E.I.-inspired summer meal ideas and has also agreed to take a few questions from our readers. Post your questions (before noon Friday ET) in the comments section below and we'll ask a few of the best ones.
When posting your question:
* A short question is better than a long one.
* One question is better than many.
* If a question needs some context, keep it brief.
* Questions may be edited for length and clarity.
Edited to add - We are no longer accepting questions for Chef Michael Smith - Check back soon for a few recpies he's shared with us and the answers to some of your questions
All News blogs
- Food in times of sorrow
- In spring, a doctor discovered that my grandfather had glioblastoma multiforme, the deadliest and most aggressive primary brain tumour. As he battled the tumour over the following months, it was food that connected the family and allowed him to still 'live' instead of merely survive. Later on,... Continue reading this post
- Going deep in Chicago
- No, I’m not talking the Chicago Cubs, I’m talking Pizzaria Uno, creator of the original deep dish pizza.... Continue reading this post
- Q&A with Khalil Akhtar, host of The Main Ingredient
- The Main Ingredient is one of CBC Radio's new summer programs. It's an inside look on the food we grow, buy and eat. In a Q&A, host Khalil Akhtar took the time to discuss his relationship with food and why... Continue reading this post