Terror Plot Foiled, Protest Goes Mainstream & Gaga's Girl
U.S. authorities say they've uncovered an international plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States. They say factions of the Iranian government were behind an alleged plan to use explosives with help from a purported member of a Mexican drug cartel. We'll have the latest from Washington.
Plus, 'Occupy Wall Street' protesters take their message from the streets, to the homes of the so-called richest people in America. We're also hearing a lot about the 1 per cent of the population who make up the richest, and the 99 per cent of the rest of us. But, who are the top 1 per cent earners? You may be surprised.
And, she went from YouTube wannabe to international singing sensation. Oh, and she hasn't even turned 12 yet. We catch-up with Winnipeg's Maria Aragon, who just released her first album on iTunes.
Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBC News Network.