- India government to investigate Commonwealth Games problems
- India's government has ordered an investigation into the construction delays and corruption allegations at the Commonwealth Games.
- Delhi Games close with extravagant ceremony
- The most controversial Commonwealth Games in history — marked by oppressive security and low spectator turnout — came to a close with an extravagant cultural show Thursday in Delhi.
- Nigerian's failed test boosts Canada to bronze
- Folashade Abugan tested positive for a steroid and waived her right to have a "B" sample tested Friday, the morning after closing ceremony of the New Delhi event.
- Russell: Why the Games came to India
- The XIX Commonwealth Games in New Delhi were in a hot, crowded place and they got off to an extremely slow start.
- Commonwealth Blog: Mud wrestling in India
- I learned quickly that the game actually has no rules or time limit. It's just one on one, heaving, grunting and grabbing until one wrestler ends up literally in the mud.
- Australia routs India on Games final day
- Competition at the XIX Commonwealth Games closed Thursday with Australia drubbing host country India 8-0 in what had been a highly anticipated gold-medal match in men's field hockey.
- Whitten Canada's closing ceremony flag bearer
- Cyclist Tara Whitten will be Canada's flag bearer at Thursday's closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games.
- Team Canada: Top 10 stars
- From the earliest days of the Commonwealth Games, Canada's athletes and officials provided some of the most memorable moments in New Delhi.
- Commonwealth Blog: My last match for Canada
- I won't lie, when I woke up two days ago on the morning of what could be my last match I felt the emotions creeping in.
- Canada's Abel adds 3rd diving medal
- Canadian Jennifer Abel captured her third medal of the Commonwealth Games with a silver in the women's three-metre springboard on the final day of diving competition.
Australian keeper Rachael Lynch makes a stunning save in the women's field hockey gold-medal match. (Tauseef Mustafa/Getty Images)