Air Canada to start charging for emotional baggage in 2017
Air Canada announced this morning that as of 2017, passengers will be required to pay an extra fee to transport any emotional baggage they happen to be carrying with them onto their flight.
Popular now in comedy
- 6 reading nowSo, Canada...What happens after the 'good' politicians give away our rights? Cory Doctorow shares a cautionary tale.
- 3 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 1 reading nowPersonal EssayWhat moving to Whitehorse and back taught me about my disability — and Canada
- 1 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!
- 1 reading nowWhat's your story? Here's how you can share your Canadian stories with us