- Monsoon rains kill 67 in southern India
- Torrential monsoon rains have disrupted air and train services in the southern Indian state of Kerala, where flooding, landslides and bridge collapses have killed at least 67 people in the past week, officials said Wednesday.
- Trump revokes security clearance for ex-CIA director Brennan
- U.S. President Donald Trump abruptly revokes the security clearance of ex-CIA director John Brennan, an unprecedented act of retribution against a vocally critical former top U.S. official.
- Death toll in Genoa bridge collapse rises to 39 as public anger grows
- Rescuers hunt for survivors among huge chunks of debris a day after a bridge collapse that killed 39 as government ministers criticized the viaduct's operator and Italy's prime minister declared a state of emergency covering the Genoa region.
- Jurors to begin deliberations tomorrow in Manafort trial
- Paul Manafort lied to keep himself flush with cash and later to maintain his luxurious lifestyle when his income dropped off, prosecutors told jurors Wednesday as closing arguments ended at the former Trump campaign chairman's financial fraud trial.
- Suspect in car crash outside U.K. Parliament is British citizen, reports say
- A man detained on suspicion of carrying out a terrorist attack outside Britain's Parliament is Salih Khater, a British citizen of Sudanese origin, according to media reports.