Urban Design: February 2012 Archives
Friday February 24, 2012
Students at the Department of Interactive Media at UQAM have created an interactive sound and light show for the Nuit Blanche.
Projet Trame projects images onto the Clocher de l'UQAM. It pays tribute to the history of animation at the National Film Board in Quebec, on the occasion of the 30th Anniversary of Les Rendez-Vous du Cinéma Québecois.
Listen to Jeanette's interview with two of the students, Raphael Jolicoeur and Jonathan Bonneau.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Digital Art, Film, Urban Design
- June 2013
- Thu., 6 – A Guide to Creative Montreal
- May 2013
- Mon., 27 – Coup de coeur SIDIM 2013
- April 2013
- Mon., 8 – Editors tell stories from their 'hoods
- March 2013
- Fri., 1 – Modern architecture at risk
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- Fri., 9 – Design gone wrong
- September 2012
- Fri., 21 – Remembering Melvin Charney
- June 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- Fri., 24 – Projet Trame lights up the Quartier Latin
- January 2012
- Sat., 28 – The next step for the Olympic Park