Past Episodes: March 2010 Archives
Sunday March 28, 2010
Interviewed by host Rex Murphy on the March 28, 2010, program
"Is free speech sometimes stifled in Canada, especially by universities?"
- Michael Payton
Michael Payton is a cognitive science researcher at York University. He also works with student clubs and debating societies and is a spokesperson for the Center for Inquiry Canada.
- Dalmy Baez
Former President of the U of Calgary Students Union, now works with immigrant youth in Calgary.
- Barbara Kay
National Post Columnist.
- Tom Sandborn
Board member of BC Civil Liberties Assoc. in Vancouver and writer.
- Paul Cappon
President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Council on Learning.
Sunday March 21, 2010
Interviewed by guest host Monte Solberg on the March 21, 2010, program
"How is the jump in the loonie affecting you this time around?"
- Craig Alexander
Deputy chief economist of TD Bank Financial Group
- David Ganong
Chairman of Ganong Chocolates
- Susan Cudahy
General manager of the Waterloo Region Tourism Marketing Corporation
- Joseph Doucet
Enbridge professor of energy policy, University of Alberta School of Business
- Maurice Levi
Finance professor and Bank of Montreal chair in international finance, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
Sunday March 14, 2010
Interviewed by guest host Rita Celli on the March 14, 2010, program
"As Canadian multiculturalism nears 40 years of age, can Canada avoid the ethnic tensions plaguing other countries?"
- Leslie Seidle
Research Director for IRPP's Diversity, Immigration and Integration program. Co-editor Belonging? Diversity, Recognition and Shared Citizenship in Canada
- Shaheen Ashraf
Board member of the Canadian Council of Muslim Women
- Salim Mansur
Professor of Political Science University of Western Ontario and Columnist with the Toronto Sun newspaper. He is the author of several books including Islams Predicament: Perspectives Of A Dissident Muslim.
- Bruno Jean
Professor of Sociology and Scientfic Director of the Centre of Territorial Research and Development at the University of Québec à Rimouski
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- Sun., 25 – No Cross Country Checkup on Christmas Day
- November 2011
- Sun., 6 – Does Canada need tougher crime laws?
- October 2011
- Sun., 9 – Can Canada do more to prevent suicide?
- September 2011
- August 2011
- Sun., 14 – Are you worried about Canada's economy?
- July 2011
- Sun., 24 – What was your worst or best summer job?
- June 2011
- Sun., 19 – What's your reaction to the Vancouver riot?
- May 2011
- April 2011
- Sun., 24 – Where do you think this election is going?
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- Sun., 30 – What's your reaction to the events in Egypt?
- December 2010
- Sun., 12 – Are Canada's schools falling behind?
- November 2010
- Sun., 14 – Is Canada's job in Afghanistan finished?
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- Sun., 25 – Are you carrying too much debt?
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- Sun., 3 – Is it worth being good?
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- Sun., 18 – Should euthansia be legal in Canada?
- September 2009
- Sun., 6 – Are you ready for a fall election?
- August 2009
- Sun., 23 – What movie do you recommend?
|Radio One||Sundays at 1:00 p.m. PT, 2:00 p.m. MT, 3:00 p.m. CT, 4:00 p.m. ET, 5:00 p.m. AT and 5:30 p.m. NT on CBC Radio One|
|Sirius 137||Sundays at 4:00 p.m. ET, (1:00 PT)|