Last Updated: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 | 3:11 PM ET
- N.S. voter turnout 59 per cent: preliminary count
- Voter turnout was 59 per cent Tuesday among Nova Scotians who were registered prior to the provincial election, an Elections Nova Scotia spokesman said Wednesday. more »
- Michael tips hat to Dexter on NDP win in N.S.
- Newfoundland and Labrador's New Democratic Party leader has sent a congratulatory message to Nova Scotia premier-designate Darrell Dexter, following Tuesday night's resounding win in that province's election. more »
- N.S. voters elect 1st NDP government
- Nova Scotia has its first NDP government — and a majority government at that — ending a decade of rule by the Progressive Conservatives, who have been reduced to third-party status. more »
- MacDonald's Tories turfed by disenchanted voters
- Nova Scotia voters refused to give the Progressive Conservatives a fourth straight mandate in Tuesday's provincial election. more »
- Liberals see gains, form Nova Scotia's Official Opposition
- The Nova Scotia Liberals are leading in 11 seats in the provincial election, up from nine in 2006, which was the party's worst showing. more »
- Nova Scotia sends record 12 women to Province House in election
- Nova Scotia's legislative assembly will have a record number of female members when it reconvenes after voters elected a total of 12 women candidates in Tuesday's poll. more »
- More than half of Tory cabinet defeated
- Several prominent names from the former Progressive Conservative government will not be returning to the next session of the legislature, after more than half of the cabinet went down to defeat in Tuesday's election. more »
- NDP has iron grip on Metro Halifax
- Metro Halifax is again a New Democrat stronghold as Darrell Dexter's party took the majority of districts around Nova Scotia's capital city on Tuesday night. more »
- Voters turn south shore orange
- The NDP has won all five districts in Nova Scotia's South Shore. more »
Nova Scotia Votes Features
- WATCH NOW Darrell Dexter
- The next premier's victory speech
- WATCH NOW Rodney MacDonald
- PC leader concedes defeat
- WATCH NOW Stephen McNeil
- Liberal leader moves into Official Opposition
- In Quotes Party leaders
- Find out what they said on a number of issues.
- WORD CLOUDS Party platforms
- Another way of looking at the key documents
- Map Follow the leaders
- Where did they go?
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Jun. 9, 2009, 10:11 PM ADT|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
All results are unofficial until final ballot counts are verified by Elections Nova Scotia.
My District & District Talk
Have your say about what's important in your own district. Read profiles about your candidates, get district-related information and join the debate.