G20: Live web cam
- June 26, 2010 12:56 PM |
- By G20 Street Team
Live video chat by Ustream
By Bob Dunkin, G20 citizen blogger
As I'm a resident within the G20 security perimeter in downtown Toronto, I've been able to set up a live web cam facing Wellington Street between John Street and Blue Jays Way, just spitting distance of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Watch now to see what's happening on the street!
Views will change as the action happens so tune in often.
250 Wellington Street in downtown Toronto. (Google Maps)
Related: Meet the team
About the Blog
CBC News Your Voice has assembled a team of citizen bloggers and CBC staff to bring you a street level view of Toronto during the global conference. From residents who live inside the security perimeter to business owners and students eager to share their perspectives, the G20: Street Level team will provide you with a 360-degree view of the summit's impact.
All News blogs
G20: Street Level
- G20 Street Level: A look back
- Police encircle and detain a crowd of protesters during the G20 summit in Toronto, on Sunday June 27, 2010. (Chris Young/Canadian Press) By Kim Fox, CBC NewsAs police erected barriers, world leaders descended on Toronto, and protesters prepared to capture... Continue reading this post
- G20: Highlights from our reporters
- Reporters sit next to the fake lake at the G20 media centre in Toronto. (Paul Chiasson/Canadian Press)Leading up to and during the G20 summit in Toronto, CBC News' Street Level blog brought readers extensive reports from around the city. Our... Continue reading this post
- G20: Highlights from our citizen bloggers
- A man stands in front of the security fence outside Union Station in Toronto on Monday, June 28 as city life returns to normal following the weekend's G20 demonstrations. (Chris Young/Canadian Press) Leading up to and during the G20 summit... Continue reading this post