- Does more money mean fewer jobs?
- Turning crime into political capital
- Is the Green Party making hay of the swine flu?
- Are "renovictions" new?
- Is “run of the river” running away with the river?
- The inflation of job creation
- Cutting emissions or hot air?
- How do you count homelessness?
- The Carbon Calculation
- Dollars and Sense
- What's a Reality Check anyway?
About the Authors
Paisley Woodward is an award-winning investigative journalist who breaks stories on both radio and television at CBC Vancouver. Before coming to CBC, she got her law degree at UBC.
Jennifer Leask is a writer and web editor for cbc.ca/bc. Before moving online, she worked in television at Marketplace and The National, as well as for CBC radio in Edmonton, Regina and Vancouver.
Steve Lus is a radio reporter at CBC Vancouver. He's an early riser: reporting breaking news on The Early Edition.
Whose Reality do you want us to Check?
Heard a promise you can't believe? Wondering about some facts your candidate is using to make the other guy look bad?
If you want us to do a Reality Check in your riding, click here to send us a specific question about a promise or platform point.
If you send us a story idea, your identity will be kept confidential, unless we do a story and you agree to participate.
Check back on Vancouver at Six, The Early Edition, and here online, as the Reality Check team cuts through the election spin.