Your weather snapshots
Got a weather question?
How do chinooks work? What's an Alberta clipper? What's the coldest it's ever gotten in Calgary?
Weather specialist Danielle Savoni knows! Send her your weather question, and she will answer it here and on CBC News: Calgary on CBC-TV.
Submit your weather photo
- Send us the picture as a jpg at the maximum size you can. We prefer images that are 1280 pixels horizontal or vertical because our photo galleries have a full screen option.
- The picture should not have the time and date embedded by the camera visible on the image.
- Include your name, date, where the photo is taken and anything you would like to tell us about the photo.
- Due to the volume of photos sent to us, we are unable to guarantee photos submitted will be displayed in the photo gallery.
I agree that the CBC may use the photograph that I have submitted under the following terms and conditions:
- I own this photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this photograph to CBC.
- I am the sole owner of copyright on this photograph, and I understand that I am granting CBC the nonexclusive right to use it in any way that CBC sees fit.
- I consent to indemnify CBC against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against CBC arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
- I grant this authorization free of charge.
- Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.
We recommend you use your browser's print button and print this page for your records.
By clicking on the link and submitting your photos, you are letting us know that you have read and agree to the conditions above.