Help us reach our goal of $1 million dollars
The CBC Calgary Suncor Energy Food Bank Drive is one of Calgary's largest fundraising events and runs from Monday, December 2 to Tuesday, December 24.
For nearly 30 years, CBC Calgary and Suncor have partnered to help those in need and raise food and funds for the Calgary Food Bank.
Help us reach our goal of 1 million dollars by donating to this year's campaign.
Stay connected with the campaign through Facebook or on Twitter and by using the hash tag #cbcfeedyyc
Our goal: 1 million dollars
In-person at the following locations:
- CBC Broadcast Centre: 1724 Westmount Blvd. N.W.
Dec. 2 to Dec. 23 (weekdays 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and weekends 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dec. 24 (8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- Suncor Energy Centre: 150 - 6th Avenue S.W.
Dec. 2 to Dec. 20 (weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Calgary Food Bank: 5000 – 11th St S.E.
Dec. 3 to Dec. 21 (Mon. to Thurs., 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Fri., 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Petro-Canada Stations: All Calgary locations
Dec. 2 to Dec 19 (Visit your neighborhood Petro-Canada station, to make your donation of non-perishable food items.)
- Fifth Avenue Place: 420 – 2nd Street S.W.
Dec. 9 to Dec. 13 (weekdays 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Everyone who donates to the CBC Calgary Suncor Energy Food Bank Drive will be eligible to win one of three grand prizes:
- A trip for two anywhere WestJet flies (conditions apply)
Winner: Muyiwa Fakunle
- $1,000 worth of Petro-Canada gasoline
Winner: Larry Yano
- Glenmore Inn Prize Package (a one night stay in an Executive Suite with sparkling wine, chocolate covered fruit and breakfast for two)
Winner: Ed Schultz
Beginning Mon. Dec. 2, purchase John Gilchrist’s newest book, My Favourite Restaurants: Calgary, Canmore and Beyond (8th edition) from the donation desk at Suncor Energy Centre and CBC Broadcast Centre. We will also have Alice Eats: A Wonderland Cookbook by Pierre Lamielle and Julie Van Rosendaal available for purchase. All gift items available while supplies last.