3 books to read if you loved White Teeth
If you're a fan of Zadie Smith's debut novel, we've got some Canadian books to sink your teeth into.
5 books we can't wait to read in January
The weather may be cold, but these new Canadian titles are hot off the presses.
The 12 most underrated Canadian novels of 2016
We think these CanLit titles deserve more attention.
'Tis the season for giving and Shelagh Rogers has your book list covered
Shelagh Rogers shares her holiday book recommendations.
Former Governor General Edward Schreyer shares some of his favourite reads
From an environmental classic to an old friend's book, former Governor General Edward Schreyer shares the titles that have influenced him.
15 books to read in honour of Remembrance Day
Recognize Remembrance Day this year by learning about military history with one of these memoirs, autobiographies and novels.
3 books to read if you loved Do Not Say We Have Nothing
If you loved Madeleine Thien's Scotiabank Giller Prize-winning novel, we suggest these three Canadian reads.
3 books to read if you loved The Best Kind of People
Loved Zoe Whittall's The Best Kind of People? We've got your next three reads.
3 books to read if you loved Yiddish for Pirates
If you loved Gary Barwin's Scotiabank Giller Prize-shortlisted novel, we suggest these three adventurous reads.
5 new books we can't wait to read in November
A new month means new books!
Adrienne Clarkson: 8 books that have inspired me
The 26th Governor General of Canada shares 8 books that have moved her.
15 books by can't-miss Canadian authors at IFOA
The International Festival of Authors takes place Oct. 20-30, 2016. There's a reading list for that!
7 books that inspire Charlotte Gray
The acclaimed historian recommends seven books that have sparked her imagination.
The 8 books Jon Klassen would love to illustrate
The children's author and illustrator shares the literary works that make him want to put pen to paper.
15 books by emerging authors you should check out at the Vancouver Writers' Festival
The Vancouver Writers Festival takes place Oct. 17-23, 2016. There's a reading list for that!
Wade Davis: 9 books I have loved
Bestselling author Wade Davis reveals some of the gems in his vast library.
Jane Urquhart: 8 books that changed my life
The acclaimed author shares the books that have inspired her, from childhood to the present.
Kim's Convenience's Ins Choi: 6 books I love reading to my kids
The creator of Kim's Convenience gives us his picks for the best kids' books that he loves to read (and sing!) to his little ones.
Murdoch Mysteries' Mouna Traoré: 6 books I love
From fantasy to dystopia, the well-read thespian tells us about six books that changed her world.
5 books we can't wait to read in October
Five fresh Canadian titles we're excited to crack open this month.
- Steve Patterson shares his 6 favourite books
- 3 genre-bending books to read if you loved The Sisters Brothers
- Colson Whitehead: 5 books I love
- The CBC Books fall 2016 reading list
- Bruce McDonald suggests 8 weird books that would make great weird movies
- Candy Palmater's 5 favourite rock bios
- Lois Lowry: 6 books that changed my life
- 5 books that influenced filmmaker Nicholas de Pencier's life and work
- 5 books we can't wait to read in September
- 15 books for young readers during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Polaris Prize contender PUP unveils the books that changed their lives
- Candy Palmater: Top 5 book-to-movie adaptations
- 10 books to read during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 3 books to read if you loved Harry Potter
- 10 brilliant Brazilian books to read
- Andi Petrillo on the 8 books that shaped her life
- 5 books we can't wait to read in August
- 10 books that need French-to-English translations
- Emily Giffin: 6 books I love
- Duncan McCue: 6 books that made a difference in my life
- Want to get into comics? 15 great Canadian books to get you started
- 12 riveting historical novels by Canadian authors
- 10 travel memoirs to feed your wanderlust
- 3 survival adventures to read if you loved Hatchet
- Candy Palmater: 5 authors who changed my life
- 3 books to read if you loved The Blind Assassin
- CBC Books summer 2016 reading list
- 5 books we can't wait to read in July
- 15 Pride reads for youth
- 12 brilliant books to read if you want to be a journalist
- 3 Canadian thrillers to read if you loved Gone Girl
- Sook-Yin Lee: 8 books that changed my world
- 15 Canadian #IndigenousReads for young readers
- Six Indigenous writers to watch
- Candy Palmater: Why everyone should read Kamal Al-Solaylee's new book, Brown
- The 25 greatest Canadian debut novels
- Justin Cronin: 8 books that changed my life
- 10 great Canadian books to read during Pride
- 3 reasons Candy Palmater loved Bif Naked's memoir
- Candy Palmater: 5 books that changed my life
- 10 Canadian young adult books that could be the next big thing
- 5 books we can't wait to read in May
- 15 poetry collections you need to read this spring
- The CBC Books spring 2016 reading list
- 5 books we can't wait to read in April
- 5 books to read if you loved Minister Without Portfolio
- Recommended reading from Jane Goodall
- 5 books to read if you loved The Hero's Walk
- 5 books to read if you loved Bone and Bread
- 5 books to read if you loved Birdie
- 5 books to read if you loved The Illegal
- International Women's Day: 12 novels by Canadian women you need to read
- David Suzuki shares 10 of his favourite books
- 5 new releases we can't wait to read in March
- 12 Canadian books that could change the world
- 20 future Canadian classics
- 5 new February books we're dying to read
- 30 books your family can read together
- 15 Canadian memoirs you need to read
- 5 January releases we can't wait to read
- Best books of 2015: International nonfiction
- Best books of 2015: Children & young adult
- Best books of 2015: International fiction
- Best books of 2015: Graphica
- Best books of 2015: Poetry
- The Canada Reads 2016 longlist
- Best books of 2015: Canadian nonfiction
- Best books of 2015: Canadian fiction
- CBC Books' winter 2016 reading list
- 12 contemporary Canadian picture books every home should have
- 20 Canadian novels you should read if you want to be a writer
- 5 November releases we can't wait to read
- 15 must-read Canadian translations
- 12 Canadian novels guaranteed to make you cry
- 12 graphic novels by Canadian women you need to read
- CBC Books' fall 2015 reading list
- 12 Canadian novels that should be made into movies
- 5 September releases we can't wait to read
- 12 Canadian books that should be taught in every high school
- 12 books by Indigenous women you should read
- 12 underrated Canadian novels you need to read
- 10 controversial Canadian books you need to read