Mosque attack a reminder of threat to Canadian Sinai force
More News Headlines
Exclusive'If I don't like his words ... I'm not taking the apology': N.L. residential school survivor on Trudeau visit
Popular in News
1 1487 reading now Basil Borutski guilty of murdering 3 women in shocking killing spree
- 2 754 reading now Tearful Justin Trudeau apologizes to N.L. residential school survivors
- 3 669 reading now Sobeys to lay off 800 workers across Canada
- 4 569 reading now Chester the false killer whale has died, Vancouver Aquarium says
- 5 549 reading now How companies use personal data to charge different people different prices for the same product
- False alarm at London's Oxford Circus station sends people scurrying
- China says it will inspect kindergartens after chilling abuse report
- Can the man they call 'The Crocodile' be a leader for all of Zimbabwe — not just for the ruling party?
- Polish government moves to replace judges, electoral officials
AnalysisDon't expect government meddling in the housing market to fix it: Don Pittis
AnalysisMerkel down but not out after breakdown in coalition talks
AnalysisDriverless trucks are coming to Canada and the impact will be profound: Don Pittis
AnalysisTrudeau sends a message, or three, on Asian summit tour
- Children out of cancer treatment options offered hope by new Terry Fox program
- Parents can help minimize children's pain from vaccinations, study says
- Opioid prescriptions in Canada on the rise over last 5 years
OpinionComparing marijuana to fentanyl is social conservatism without a clue: Robyn Urback
As It HappensHow a Missouri orthodontist's nerdy T-shirt design got a new life on Stranger Things
- Trump supporters confuse LaVar Ball with LeVar Burton; tweet hate at Star Trek actor
- Bookies halt Prince Harry marriage bets, citing engagement 'to be confirmed imminently'
- How to snag tickets to hit musical Hamilton? You might have to go back to school
- The National
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
Exclusive'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
UpdatedTearful Justin Trudeau apologizes to N.L. residential school survivors
- Missing man and boy found near Nunavut community after searchers 'saw a light'
Out in the OpenMi'kmaq communities divided over federal government's Qalipu band membership decisions
- Poets wanted: Vancouver seeks nominations for poet laureate from local First Nations