Live BlogJury to begin deliberations in Derek Saretzky triple-murder trial
More News Headlines
As It HappensCalifornia man turns up alive 11 days after his funeral — so who's buried in his grave?
As It Happens
AnalysisRepublicans finally have it all on health care — but can't figure out what's next: Keith Boag
Popular in News
1 1387 reading now Canada's big banks admit they overcharged customers — what went wrong?
- 2 811 reading now Desperate measures: Families of drug-addicted teens running out of options
- 3 768 reading now Canadian dollar tops 76 cents US as Poloz comments raise spectre of rate hike
- 4 739 reading now Cyberattack: Was it really ransomware, or an attack on Ukraine — or something yet to come?
- 5 638 reading now Canada's top court backs order for Google to remove firm's website from global searches
Tell us what you think
AnalysisFoonie? As loonie turns 30, it's time to think of a name for a $5 coin: Don Pittis
AnalysisJustin Trudeau's approval ratings down since last summer recess: polls
AnalysisWith the Senate, it could always be worse
AnalysisWhy wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
Special ReportWhen darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
Demographic DJRemix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
CBC IN MANILAHow one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
Special ReportTo the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
OpinionO Canada composer wrote music for unsettling operetta on 'The Indian Question'
- National Farmers Union backs Idle No More's call for national day of action on July 1
- 'Hard to believe': Western Arctic community marvels at moose sighting
The CurrentCan you celebrate Canada 150 and still respect Indigenous rights?