UpdatedSears Canada to close dozens of locations, lay off thousands as part of restructuring
More News Headlines
CBC InvestigatesHalifax hospital CEO used work credit card to pay for personal limo, iTunes expenses
CBC Investigates'Truly broken': Workplace report highlights culture of fear, intimidation at Edmonton prison
Popular in News
1 3569 reading now Sears Canada to close dozens of locations, lay off 2,900 people in restructuring
- 2 2111 reading now I had to let my daughter go because of my job in the Canadian military
- 3 1420 reading now Murder of Emanuel Jaques changed the face of Yonge Street and Toronto
- 4 1364 reading now Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- 5 1209 reading now 'You are not a leader': RCMP boss's testimony about Moncton shootings inflames corporal
- Alcohol responsible for more hospital admissions than heart attacks last year: report
- 'You are not a leader': RCMP boss's testimony about Moncton shootings inflames corporal
- Former Canadian ski coach guilty of 37 sex charges involving girls on his team
UpdatedSears Canada to close dozens of locations, lay off 2,900 people in restructuring
Tell us what you think
AnalysisNational security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
AnalysisThe messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
AnalysisSteady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
AnalysisWhy the Senate is unpredictable — and its independents not so independent
- Warren Buffet's company buys into troubled Home Capital Group
AnalysisWhy wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
AnalysisCould a levy on ISPs help promote Canadian content in the new digital world?
- Microsoft's Xbox One X makes case for 4K gaming, but who wants to play?
Special ReportWhen darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
Demographic DJRemix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
CBC IN MANILAHow one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
Special ReportTo the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator