The Table Culinary Studio brings home Taste Our Island Award
Award recognizes support for local food producers
The Table Culinary Studio in New London is the 2017 winner of P.E.I.'s Taste our Island Award.
Taste Our Island recognizes restaurants that combine excellence with support of local food producers.
The Table, established in an old church, is a restaurant in the evening but offers experiential cuisine during the day, with cooking classes and visits to local farms and wharves.
As this year's winner, The Table will be featured in a full-page story in next year's P.E.I. Tourism Guidebook.
The Taste Our Island Award was established in 2007. Previous winners include the Pearl Café, Papa Joe's and the Inn at Bay Fortune.
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | That ship sailed: Charlottetown cruise record not broken
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | Prisoner on his way to jail escapes police custody
Popular in News
1 211 reading now French waiter in Vancouver says he was fired for his 'direct, honest' personality
- 2 199 reading now Historic Vancouver mission falls victim to city's real estate boom
- 3 126 reading now 'The whole world is disgusted': Hundreds rally in Ottawa against U.S. gun violence
- 4 126 reading now The biggest loser in a trade war between China and the U.S.? It's you (but don't worry about it)
- 5 100 reading now Search Ontario's 2017 Sunshine List for yourself