The Table Culinary Studio brings home Taste Our Island Award
Award recognizes support for local food producers
The Table Culinary Studio in New London is the 2017 winner of P.E.I.'s Taste our Island Award.
Taste Our Island recognizes restaurants that combine excellence with support of local food producers.
The Table, established in an old church, is a restaurant in the evening but offers experiential cuisine during the day, with cooking classes and visits to local farms and wharves.
As this year's winner, The Table will be featured in a full-page story in next year's P.E.I. Tourism Guidebook.
The Taste Our Island Award was established in 2007. Previous winners include the Pearl Café, Papa Joe's and the Inn at Bay Fortune.
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | That ship sailed: Charlottetown cruise record not broken
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | Prisoner on his way to jail escapes police custody
Popular in News
1 1792 reading now California mother of 13 children held captive had no idea why police were at her home
- 2 412 reading now Professor put on leave after allegedly mocking U of G student with 'severe anxiety'
- 3 345 reading now Loved ones mourn gifted Coquitlam student killed by stray bullet
- 4 266 reading now Welcome to the neighbourhood. Have you read the terms of service?
- 5 254 reading now How an immigrant to Canada helped Donald Trump prove his mental state