'You're celebrating colonization': 4 Indigenous people share why they won't be singing O Canada on July 1
More News Headlines
Popular in News
1 1752 reading now Embodying Barbie: Cosmetic gynecology on the rise in Canada
- 2 802 reading now Coming soon to a mall near you: condos and office space
- 3 539 reading now 'You're celebrating colonization': 4 Indigenous people share why they won't be singing O Canada on July 1
- 4 516 reading now Overturned oil tanker explodes in Pakistan, killing 153
- 5 412 reading now Not-so-new Canadian: How welcoming is N.L. for immigrants?
Tell us what you think
AnalysisWhy wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
AnalysisNational security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
AnalysisThe messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
AnalysisSteady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Warning labels might be coming to cheese: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- Proposed rules for CRA amnesty program could expose more tax-cheat advisers
- Forget the poop scooping: who will pay the bills for your pet?
- 'Eventually, many will run out': How an LCBO strike could impact restaurants and bars
- Want to do business in Russia? Be ready to hand over your source code
- Research into exoskeleton walking devices big leap forward for human-robot interactions
- Secret history: How Steve Jobs went from rejecting to embracing the iPhone
AnalysisCould a levy on ISPs help promote Canadian content in the new digital world?
Special ReportWhen darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
Demographic DJRemix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
CBC IN MANILAHow one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
Special ReportTo the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'You're celebrating colonization': 4 Indigenous people share why they won't be singing O Canada on July 1
- Take the Hope Pact, N.W.T. man tells struggling Indigenous youth
- Indigenous Albertans say provincial employee's racial slur 'really horrible' but not surprising
- Indigenizing the fidget spinner: U.S. company creates wooden turtle island fidget spinner