host picture

Rude Awakening

The view from our balcony at about 2:50 am Sunday. The fire is at the back of the restaurant to the right. Kudos to Langley Township fire department for quickly snuffing the fire (which had ignited the natural gas main). Historic Fort Langley Community Hall is just metres away on the right.

Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.

Submission Policy

Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Please note that comments are moderated and published according to our submission guidelines.