Set Victoria as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Royal visit: Prince William and Kate make final Vancouver stop at Kitsilano Coast Guard Station video
- The royal tour of Vancouver wrapped up at the Kitsilano Coast Guard Base where Prince William and Kate boarded a hovercraft for their journey back to Victoria.
- DJs, nightclub owners, and staff organize overdose workshop
- Vancouver DJ Chavi Alvarez says that during every show she promotes or plays, there's a worry at the back of her mind that someone will overdose on fentanyl and will die before they can be saved with first aid and naloxone.
- Const. Sarah Beckett among officers honoured at Law Enforcement Memorial
- 219 names are on the list of fallen officers, including Const. Sarah Beckett who died in April near Victoria.
- Man and woman injured by gunfire at south Surrey residence
- Surrey RCMP say a shooting Saturday in the 4200 block of 152nd Street appears to be targeted as investigators seek tips.
- Diary of a serial adventurer: Eagle Quest II's inspired Arctic voyage
- Kee Duen Chu spent years planning a voyage through the Canadian Arctic to the Mediterranean — but first he climbed Mount Everest.