Current Conditions

Sun Nov 19, 17 at 8:18 PM PST

6°C 43°F

Light Rain

Visibility: 6.4 Km
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM

Wind: ENE 8 km/h
Humidity: 93%
Pressure: 100.3 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Rain
Low: 7°
Low: 45°

Monday

Chance of showers
High: 8°
High: 46°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Sun Nov 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Nov 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PST

Tonight

Rain. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 early this evening then becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near 7.

Monday

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 8.

Monday night

Clearing late in the evening. Low plus 3.

 

Extended Forecast

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

November 20

November 21

November 22

November 23

November 24

November 25

Chance of showers Rain Rain Rain Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 8°

High 46°


P.O.P. 70%

High 6°

High 43°

High 16°

High 61°

High 11°

High 52°

High 10°

High 50°


P.O.P. 60%

High 9°

High 48°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!