Set Abbotsford as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM PST
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 7.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm except 30 mm over northern sections. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- CBC Investigates 'I was screaming,' woman says of 'painful' eye lift by suspected fake doctor video
- "When she cut my eyelid, it felt very painful," an ESL student who thought Zhou (Sabrina) Li was a doctor said when she went to her basement clinic in Delta in October for eye lift surgery.
- 'It was a little cozy,' says Vancouver man who lived in storage locker
- A man who lived for about two months last fall in a U-Haul storage unit — which he outfitted with furniture, appliances and electricity — said he didn't set out to make a statement about Vancouver's high housing costs.
- RCMP harassment class action could cover up to 20,000 women video
- A sexual harassment class-action lawsuit against the RCMP could be open to as many as 20,000 women — a figure that stuns former RCMP officer Janet Merlo, one of the lead plaintiffs in the case.
- 'A disturbing trend': over a dozen B.C. mayors and councillors have resigned in the last 2 years audio
- A long-time city manager and local government advisor says British Columbians need to take a look at why so many of their local leaders are resigning.
- Coroner's inquest into Brandon Jansen's fentanyl-related death begins
- The BC Coroners Service's public inquest into the death of Brandon Jansen began Monday, nearly a year after the 20-year-old's fentanyl-related overdose.