Set Kelowna as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
S 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
Clearing early this morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- UBC student took 'nose dive into water' after bridge collapse video audio
- A UBC student says he's happy to be alive after the Skagit River Bridge collapsed beneath him on Thursday night.
- McDonald's CEO chastised by 9-year-old B.C. girl
- A girl from Kelowna, B.C., is making international headlines for chastising the CEO of McDonald's during the corporation's annual shareholders meeting in Chicago on Thursday.
- Dog snared on baited hooks near Vancouver's Grouse Grind trail
- RCMP in North Vancouver have issued a warning after a dog was snared by a cruel trap set with baited hooks near the Grouse Grind Trail yesterday morning.
- video Railway conduit planned to ship oilsands bitumen video
- With massive pipeline projects mired in controversy, the need to move crude oil to market could mean a big new boost to Canada's rail sector.
- VIDEO: Cruise ship chaos kicks off season in Vancouver video
- The unofficial start to the cruise ship season kicked off in downtown Vancouver on Friday as more than 11,000 passengers got on or off three ships docked at the terminal at Canada Place.