Current Conditions

Wed Jun 20, 18 at 11:19 PM PDT

16°C 61°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 4:39 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM

Wind: SE 15 km/h
Humidity: 89%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Low: 14°
Low: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Thursday

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
High: 24°
High: 75°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Jun 20, 18 at 7:23 PM PDT Wed Jun 20, 18 at 7:23 PM PDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 14.

Thursday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.

Thursday night

Showers with thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 11.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

June 21

June 22

June 23

June 24

June 25

June 26

Chance of showers or thunderstorms A mix of sun and cloud Sunny A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud

High 24°

High 75°


P.O.P. 30%

High 24°

High 75°

High 24°

High 75°

High 22°

High 72°

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 20°

High 68°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!