Prince George, BC
Set Prince George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 2:31 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
SW 17 km/h
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver Police destroy pipe bomb found inside vehicle
- A 33-year-old man from West Vancouver was at a traffic stop on East Cordova Street, when he told police he had a homemade pipe bomb inside his car.
- East Vancouver family grieves after accidental death of 15-month-old boy
- Family members of a 15-month-old Vancouver child who died in an accident have written a public tribute to the child they called 'Baby Mac.'
- Video Traffic-snarled Alex Fraser Bridge to get additional lane audio
- The provincial government says an extra counterflow lane will be added to the Alex Fraser Bridge by narrowing existing lanes and removing the shoulders.
- Terrace, B.C. joins North Vancouver in putting climate change warnings on gas pumps audio
- Gas stations in Terrace, B.C., now display stickers sharing fuel-saving tips, but the man who originally proposed the idea says they don't do enough to warn about the consequences of climate change.
- Jury begins deliberations for accused human smugglers linked to MV Sun Sea
- The fate of four men accused of using a derelict cargo ship to smuggle hundreds of Tamil asylum seekers into Canada was placed in the hands of a jury on Thursday.