Current Conditions

Fri Sep 04, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT

10°C 50°F

Mainly Clear

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM

Wind: N 3 km/h
Humidity: 88%
Pressure: 101.7 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 60%

Friday

Clearing
High: 19°
High: 66°

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 10.

Friday

Clearing in the morning. Windy near the water in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.

Friday night

Clear. Windy near the water early in the evening. Low 9.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

September 4

September 5

September 6

September 7

September 8

September 9

Clearing A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 19°

High 66°

High 19°

High 66°

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 60%

High 17°

High 63°


P.O.P. 60%

High 18°

High 64°


P.O.P. 60%

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!