Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 25, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Victoria tent city arrest sees officer injured
- One officer was allegedly assaulted during the arrest and received "non-life threatening" injuries. VicPD is recommending a charge of assaulting a police officer.
- Renowned Nisga'a carver Norman Tait dies at 75
- A master carver and world-renowned Nisga'a artist has died. Norman Tait was 75 years old.
- Leave Burns Bog alone, says conservation society audio
- A development proposal in Delta — west of Highway 91 — has the Burns Bog Conservation Society concerned.
- Do you have a really old postcard? Collectors will pay just to see it audio
- The Vancouver Postcard Club is looking for a B.C. postcard that is older than 116-years-old.
- Cops for Cancer gears up for 2016 B.C. tours
- Some of the officers taking part in the 2016 Cops for Cancer tours started preparations this morning with a short training ride outside of the Vancouver police station.