Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 7:38 AM PDT Thu May 23, 13 at 7:38 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Low 8.
Cloudy. High 18.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Coal terminal expansion vital, argues Fraser Surrey Docks
- The CEO of Fraser Surrey Docks says the future of the facility is in jeopardy if a new coal terminal isn't approved.
- new Vancouver man misplaces Porsche on BC Ferry
- It appears a Vancouver man managed to misplace his Porsche on a BC Ferry last night.
- updated Flood watch underway in central B.C. Interior
- Several communities in B.C.'s central Interior are watching for signs of flooding after days of heavy rain.
- New West parkade a blight on revitalized waterfront
- There's a growing movement in New Westminster, B.C., to tear down a parkade that stretches across the city's waterfront.
- 750 homes sliding away in Quesnel, B.C.
- Officials in Quesnel, B.C., are trying to save 750 homes and an elementary school from shifting, as an ancient landslide causes land in the area to gradually slip every year.