CBC Vancouver Newsroom Tours from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
All of our news services can be found here - English & French TV and Radio news, English & French Radio Current Affairs and web services. Our integrated newsroom allows us to distribute content onto all major platforms: television, radio, the internet and satellite-based services. This is very important as CBC/Radio-Canada moves towards being a content driven broadcasting company and thinking of our news operations as a news gathering operation. CBC Vancouver places huge importance on being local, on being immediate and on being close to the lives and issues of those in our community.
- Meet the reporters, writers and web developers who make CBC.ca/bc one of the most popular local news and information websites in B.C. We'll guide you through our website and all of its social networking applications.
- Stop by our Live Hit location and meet CBC news reporters. They'll share their stories and provide insight into the world of news gathering.
- Check out our state-of-the-art Ignite TV control room, the nerve centre of a TV newscast.
- Lights, action, camera! Experience the thrill of being on the CBC News Vancouver TV set and visit our Weather Desk for the latest forecast.
- You'll get the chance to interact with our radio hosts and producers at the CBC Radio Studios. Find out what it takes to put together daily current affairs shows, performance programming and local newscasts.