Expect the Unexpected at Arts Wells Festival
Wells has always been a town vibrant of arts and culture. In the 1930s, musical acts were enjoyed in the very same Wells Community Hall where many of this year's shows and exhibitions are being held. Artists have traveled from across the country to this little mountain town to be part of this inspiring collaboration! Arts Wells is a 4 day outdoor & indoor festival designed with community in mind. Head over to the city of Wells and enjoy the weekend taking in great artists, the local flavour of nature trails, historical sites, artisans, and friendly folk!
- Over 30 different Workshops to attend where you can learn everything from beatboxing to Ukrainian dance to lyric writing to laughter yoga and so much more.
- Activities for kids including a crafting station, children's workshops and stage.
- Over 100 musical performances on 9 stages including folk, jazz, country, funk, hip-hop, electronic, world, pop, roots & more
- Screenings of independent films as well as local theatre productions
- A visual ArtWalk around the town of Wells
- Artisans selling their wares
- Discounts to local attractions like Barkerville Historic Town - where you can catch more ArtsWells musical acts.