March 8th: Kids Rock!
- Feature interview with HEY BUSTER. The Ottawa-based kids-country quartet makes music that is simultaneously broccoli and candy for your ears! Dave Brown spoke to the band in their basement rehearsal space.
- The Sprinterview this week features Kingston rap duo HEY KIDS! "Hey" seems to be a popular band name word with children's entertainers.
The Playlist for Saturday (in order):
- Different Kind of Rhythm by JENNIFER GASOI (Grammy winning kids' jazz)
- Oh My My (Mamma Yamma version) by JILL BARBER
- Itches by HEY BUSTER
- Eat the Alphabet by KATHLEEN EDWARDS (Mamma Yamma version)
- ABCs of You by FRED PENNER
- High Five by HEY KIDS!
- Cool It by RAFFI & DAVID SUZUKI
- Les Voyageurs by MIKE FORD
- The Gift by CITY & COLOUR (Mamma Yamma version)
- I Love the Mountains by CHARLIE HOPE
- Carwash by KRIS ABBOTT of KRIS + DEE
- Dinosaurs in my Kitchen by SPLASH 'N BOOTS
- My Bonny by LAURA SMITH (very little was played, non children's music)
|Radio One||Saturdays 5:05 to 6:00 p.m.|