Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | Categories: Episodes
* Senate: James Cowan. The Liberal Leader of the Senate weighs in on the Mike Duffy's spending scandal.
* Autobahn Speed. A German automotive researcher, who worked at Porsche, wants motorists to slow down on the no-speed-limit highway.
* Oklahoma Rebuilds. Representative Joe Dorman wants his state to help pay for storm shelters in schools -- but he'll face a tough battle.
* Health Canada: Blood. Health Canada moves to lift the lifetime ban for gay men to donate blood, but only if they've been abstinent for five years.
* Afghan Women Jailed. A new Human Rights Watch report says there are more abused women being imprisoned in Afghanistan.
* Solitary Confinement. Bobby Lee Worm won a settlement from Ottawa after she was forced to spend more than three years in solitary confinement in a B.C. prison.