* HRW - Syria mass killings - the missile strikes that obliterated neighbourhoods in Aleppo last week are unprecedented, even in Syria.
* Quebec student summit - Students disrupt a government-sponsored conference aimed at reaching a tuition hike deal.
* First Nations juries report - Retired Supreme Court Justice Frank Iacobucci says aboriginals are under-represented in Ontario juries.
* Gimli Glider pilot - 30 years after Bob Pearson safely landed a Boeing 767 after running out of fuel 12,000 metres up, he reacts to news the Gimli Glider is up for auction.
* Gay Superman comic - A store in Ottawa won't stock a new Superman series, because it says author Orson Scott Card is anti-gay.
* Doctors' appointment study - A Toronto doctor reveals that his colleagues in family practice are more likely to see new patients if they've got good jobs.