* Winnipeg Heat Eviction: Caretakers in an apartment building are evicted - because they refused an order to turn off the heat.
* Keystone Nebraska: The governor of Nebraska says the Keystone XL pipeline can pass through his state.
* Charbo Inquiry Lies: A star witness in the Quebec corruption inquiry admits to lying in testimony.
* Bocuse Chef: Canadian Chef Alex Chen is on his way to France for the culinary Olympics -- the Bocuse d'Or.
* Eritrea Coup Attempt: An apparent coup attempt vanishes into thin air - along with the armed soldiers who attempted it.
* Blow-up living quarters: Astronauts will soon be testing inflatable bedrooms at the space station.