Thursday, January 17, 2013 | Categories: Episodes
* Algeria Hostage Crisis. Islamist militants who kidnapped workers at a remote gas plant in Algeria say it's in response to France's intervention in Mali.
* Best Quebec Food. A chef shares the recipe for one of his favourite meals from la belle province.
* NRA Gun Control. Arizona Republican councillor Steve Kozachik became a Democrat over the issue of organizing a gun buy-back.
* Manti Te'o Hoax. Notre Dame's star linebacker, Manti Te'o, was mourning the death of a girlfriend - who never existed.
* Idle No More. After threatening to blockade Alberta's Highway sixty-three, First Nations near the oilsands decide instead to try to diffuse the situation.
* Studio 54 Auction. Bill Hamilton, companion of Studio 54 co-founder Steve Rubell, is auctioning off memorabilia he collected from the historic night club.