Wednesday, January 9, 2013 | Categories: Episodes
* School Girl Cold Case. A Scottish woman believes her late father killed a girl in 1957 and has convinced police to reopen the case.
* Belfast Riots. Northern Ireland's Justice Minister, David Ford, talks about the protests over flying the Union Jack.
* GM Food Folo. An expert on genetically-modified food counters the pro-GM arguments made by yesterday's guest.
* Hugo Chavez: "New Yorker" writer John Lee Anderson on the Venezuelan President missing his Inauguration while recovering from surgery.
* Vets Benefits Folo. Ottawa reaches a deal on disability benefits with Canadian veterans.
* PFLAG Founder Obit. We remember Jeanne Manford, the founder of Parents, Family, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays.