Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | Categories: Episodes
* Metis Rights Decision. A new court decision gives Metis and non-status Indians more access to programs and rights.
* Australia Fires. A firefighter tells us about the record-breaking heat wave that's caused hundreds to flee their homes.
* GM Food Needed. An anti-genetically-modified food activist now says GM crops are our only hope for saving the planet.
* Richard Ben Cramer Obituary. From inside baseball insights to political punditry, we remember a legendary journalist.
* India Rape Case. The father of the Delhi bus gang-rape victim says he wants his daughter's name made public.
* Echidna Search. An old specimen of a believed-to-be-extinct ant-eater is found, and now a curator wants to find more.