Thursday, December 6, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Bangladesh Fire Update. Documents suggest big clothing retailers balked at paying for fire safety measures at factories because it would cost too much.
* Trump Whiskey Ban. Donald Trump fires Glenfiddich from his bars after his nemesis, lowly Scottish farmer Michael Forbes, is awarded "Top Scot".
* Caterpillar Auction. A former worker returns to London's shuttered locomotive plant to watch his workplace of 25 years sold to the highest bidder.
* Oscar Niemeyer Obituary. We pay tribute to one of the world's most renowned architects. He was 104.
* Dutch Anti-Social Evictions. Amsterdam's Mayor wants to exile the city's troublemakers, but not he says, to so-called "Scum Villages".
* Goma Update. Truckloads of minerals have been transported to Rwanda after M23 rebels took control of the Congolese city.