Friday, November 30, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Palestinian Vote: Ashrawi. A leader of the Palestinian Authority talks about the UN vote, and what it means for Palestinians.
* Old Tom's Balls. Divers in Ireland are searching for the golf balls of Old Tom Morris, known as the father of golf.
* Mascouche Mayor. Richard Marcotte is the third Quebec mayor to step down amidst charges of corruption and fraud.
* Supermarket Owner. A shop owner is handing over the store to his entire staff on New Year's Day.
* Scallop Mystery. A woman's car is left unattended for minutes and she discovers two buckets of scallop guts in formaldehyde in the back seat.
* Reading: The Necklace. The late Al Maitland reads a story of a woman whose passion for possessions left her in poverty.