Thursday, November 22, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* God Loves Caviar. Maybe God loves caviar, but the critics hate the movie of the same name. Still, Greeks are embracing the film.
* Wolverine Volunteers. Researchers recruit volunteers to nail beaver carcasses to snowy trees and collect wolverine hair.
* Fontana. London, Ontario mayor Joe Fontana says he'll stay in office while fighting charges of fraud and breach of trust.*
* Rafah Border Crossing. An EU border monitor reacts to the ceasefire and the re-opening of Gaza's border with Egypt.
* Pakistan: Shia Violence. More deadly bombings today as Shia Muslims are targeted by Sunni militant groups.
* Emotionless Singapore. There is little reaction in Singapore after it is named the world's least emotional country.