Tuesday, November 6, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Election: Occupy: An "Occupy" activist explains the best way to vote: hold your nose and choose Obama.
* Election: Tea Party: A Tea Party activist votes Romney even though she says neither candidate was strong on the economy and national security.
* Kevin Page Report. The Parliamentary Budget Officer says 1/4 of federal departments provided data he needed for his mid-year finance report.
* Canadian President. Long before the Birthers went after Obama, a Republican took the oath of office despite his birth in Canada.
* Backyard Trench. A man builds a trench in his backyard to teach people about what life was really like during WWI.
* Chess Master. Rochelle Ballantyne is poised to become the first ever African-American female Chess Master.