Friday, November 2, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Nate Silver. The number-cruncher whose predictions for the last U-S election were bang on explains why so many people are at odds with odds this time.
* Cemetary Outhouse. A new toilet is erected in a small town's cemetery - in the shape of a coffin.
* US Election: Errol Morris. The producer of a short film asks for good reasons not to vote to illustrate why voting is important.
* Canadian Uncle in Syria. A Canadian woman is trying to get family out of Homs, where people find themselves victims of every side of the war.
* Lakes and Creeks. A Transport Canada official explains why the government is rewriting the Navigable Waters Protection Act.
* Nigerian Students Deported. Two Nigerian students who violated their visas by working now face deportation, and have gone into hiding.