Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Coulter "Retard" Tweet. Ann Coulter calls President Obama a "retard", and gets a compassion lesson from a Special Olympian with Down Syndrome.
* Cindy Blackstock. A First Nations advocate waits for the Privacy commissioner to rule if Ottawa violated her rights by monitoring her.
* Articling Scrapped. The Law Society of Upper Canada considers abolishing the rite of passage for lawyers-to-be.
* Tape: Giller Reading. Giller Prize nominee Russell Wangersky reads from his short story collection Whirl Away.
* Pussy Riot Jails. An author who visited Russia's women's penal colonies details the likely life for two members of the band.