Friday, October 19, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Windsor-Detroit Bridge: NDP. Windsor MP Brian Masse says a new bridge to Detroit needs a proper environmental assessment.
* Zumba Hockey Coach. The lawyer for a man who was publicly shamed in the Maine Zumba prostitution scandal says his client's name should never have been released by police.
* Canada-Cuba Spy. Former diplomat John Graham recounts working as a spy for the CIA during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
* Kateri Canonization. It took 300 years, but the first Aboriginal woman, known as "Lilly of the Mohawks" is becoming a saint.
* Libya Militia Ringleader. A New York Times reporter finds the man believed to be behind last month's attack on the American consulate in Benghazi.
* Geoengineering Latest. A former chief councillor in the village of Old Masset tells us why he voted against the controversial project off Haida Gwaii.