Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Arizona Rules. As "Show Me Your Papers" starts, Natally Cruz advises illegal immigrants to only give police their name and birthdate.
* Gas Hotline. The Ontario Federation of Labour launches the Bad Gas Rip-Off line so people can report employers that are not obeying employment laws.
* Colville Lake Toilet. Students in a small school in the NWT have their first flush toilet.
* Baseball Errors. The MLB reached 500,000 errors, and statistician Sean Forman is counting every one.
* StatCan Mix-Up. A glitch in some census data may have counted your roommate as your same-sex significant other.