Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Benghazi Resident. A local resident describes the mood as the American embassy in Benghazi is burned down, and four staff, including the American ambassador, are killed.
* Chris Stevens Obituary. Joel Rubin, a former colleague of American ambassador to Libya remembers his friend.
* Hillsborough Apology. After 23 years, a report reveals cover-ups in the way authorities handled Britain's deadly Hillsborough Stadium disaster.
* Texas Speed Limit. Texas is set to open a stretch of highway with the highest speed limit in the United States -- 85 mph.
* Somali PM. Outgoing Prime Minister Abdiweli Mohamed Ali describes how Somalia's new President is targeted during day two on the job.
* Whistleblower Award. Lawyer Stephen Kohn says the $104 million IRS reward to Bradley Birkenfeld proves that US whistleblower laws work.